Judy Jacobson Berg
Counselor for Students with Disabilities
Phone: 320-308-5096 or 1-800-222-1009
TTY users dial MN Relay at 711
Learn how to assist your student with accommodations
Students with documented disabilities are eligible to request accommodations specific to their needs. An accommodation is an adjustment that allows disabled students to access course material and demonstrate course knowledge despite his or her disability.
The links and documents below provide information on how faculty and staff can assist with accommodations.
- Instructor's role in providing accommodations
- Faculty handout for students requesting accommodations
Accessibility statements: Please add these statements to documents you are producing for distribution.
- Syllabi Statement
- Brochure and Event Accessibility Statements
- Accommodated testing requests—information on faculty role and online request procedure
- Accessible format for instructional materials and course design—links to on-campus support
- Making your Word documents accessible