Are you undecided on what your major should be?
Here are some questions to think about:
- Research career prospects and salaries
- What are you interested in?
- What skills do you have or want to have?
- What do you want out of a career?
Five steps to take when you’re deciding on a major:
- Take a career assessment
- Take the 1-credit Career Exploration course: CSSC 1300
- Meet with a career counselor
- Attend SCTCC Program Info Sessions
- Ask questions! Talk with people currently in a field you’re interested in.