29th Annual SCTCC Job Fair
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
9:00 AM - Noon
2016 SCTCC Job Fair Program
FREE Shuttle Service
A free shuttle service will be running between SCTCC (Main Building Door #4) and the Convention Center from 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Provided by Voigt's Motorcoach Travel.
FREE LinkedIn Photo Booth
During the Job Fair, students will have the opportunity to get a professional portrait taken to use for their LinkedIn profile or portfolio. Visit the photo booth in the concourse!
More than 100 employers take part in this treasured tradition. Won't you join them?
SCTCC is known for providing a quality venue and an engaged audience of highly-skilled graduates and students. Even if you don’t have open positions at this time, we hope you take advantage of this opportunity to introduce your company and its career options to the newest members of the region's workforce.
Questions? Contact Us
SCTCC Career Services
The annual St. Cloud Technical & Community College (SCTCC) Job Fair is one of the largest and longest-running fairs of its kind in Central Minnesota bringing over 160 employers each year.
Free admission and benefits for SCTCC students!
- The event is FREE and open to students and alumni of St. Cloud Technical & Community College.
- No registration or sign-up is required for job seekers.
- New for 2016 - In addition to the many companies seeking prospective employees, there will also be colleges and universities with booths for students who are interested in transferring from SCTCC.
- FREE shuttle service operates during the Job Fair transporting students to the River's Edge Convention Center from the campus of SCTCC. Details in the sidebar.
- Job seekers have the opportunity to get a FREE professional portait taken at the Job Fair for their LinkedIn profile!
Full List of 2016 Job Fair Employers, Colleges, and Universities