Minnesota State and SCTCC are awarding $2,500 scholarships to new students in select programs. The application window for this scholarship is now closed.
In addition to the criteria listed below, scholarships will be awarded based on how you answer two questions on how this scholarship will help you achieve your career goals.
To be eligible to receive a $2,500 scholarship you must:
- Be new to SCTCC (Not a current or past student)
- Be a resident of Minnesota
- Be a high school graduate or have completed a GED by fall 2018
- Have applied to SCTCC in a qualifying program
- Enroll in at least nine credits Fall semester 2018
- Complete the scholarship application by February 26, 2018
Second semester funding:
- Complete nine credits
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher
- CNC and Advanced Machining
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Programmer
- Health Information Technology
- Network Administration
How it works:
Step 1: Apply to the college in a qualifying program
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship by February 26, 2018
Step 3: Enroll in at least nine credits for Fall semester 2018
Step 4: Receive notification of scholarship
Step 5: Receive first semester scholarship award (If selected)
Step 5: Complete at least nine credits with a 2.0 GPA or higher
Step 6: Receive second semester scholarship award
Scholarships will be awarded for the Fall 2018 semester and Spring 2019 semester.
The application window for this scholarship is now closed. Applications are no longer being accepted.
Additional Workforce Development Scholarships up to $2,500 are being offered for the 2018-19 school year through industry-matching funds by C4 Welding, Park Industries, RotoChopper, Talon Innovations, and UMC, with additional industry funds still being added to this program!
Click here to learn about other scholarship opportunities at SCTCC.