Student Learning Outcomes
Students will perform civil engineering and land surveying design tasks using AutoCAD Civil 3D engineering and surveying software. Topics include advanced principles of coordinate geometry, digital terrain modeling, roadway plan and profile, cross sections, and earthwork design.
- Manipulate grading design functions.
- Create grading plans and earthwork functions to compute earthwork volumes.
- Build assemblies and roadway corridors.
- Produce survey documents.
- Design urban street - plan and profile construction documents.
- Create utility plan and profile construction documents.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.