Student Learning Outcomes
Students will develop knowledge of system configuration, hardware operations and interactive graphics software ("Autodesk"). Students will input drafting commands to develop civil/survey drawings, store data and produce digital drawings. Students will be introduced to Autodesk Civil3D and data collection applications.Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply fundamental CADD drafting methods to create drawings.
- Create digital drawings using Autodesk drafting and design programs.
- Demonstrate fundamental CADD editing techniques to modify drawings to accurately convey information.
- Perform dimensioning, hatching and plotting functions.
- Evaluate survey field data collector files and insert into CADD drawings.
- Work cooperatively with group members.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.