Data and Research Resources
Published by SCTCC
SCTCC employees have access to data reports through the College's PowerBI report server. Examples of available reports and dashboards include:
- Daily enrollment reports for current and future semesters
- Application tracking dashboard
- Course scheduling dashboard
- On-campus headcount by hour
- Persistence and completion rates with equity scorecards
PowerBI also allows us to create customized reports for specific purposes for use by individuals or departments that are not published for the entire College. Examples include specific rosters of students, mailing lists, and advisee reports.
- Login with your StarID and password
- Navigate using the folders
Request a Report or Dashboard
To request a report or dashboard, either public or private, contact us at IRRequest@sctcc.edu.
Published by Minnesota State Colleges & Universities
The System publishes a number of reports for use by Minnesota State employees. Permissions are required for some reports. For tutorials and instructions for requesting access, check IT Connect.
Minnesota's governmental agencies provide a wealth of data about our region and state.
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
DEED provides MN labor market and employment trend data, analyses, and reports.
- Stearns County where SCTCC is located is in DEED's Central Planning Region and 7W Economic Development Region.
- Newsletter subscriptions are available.
- Blogs are also available for each region.
Minnesota State Demographic Center (SDC)
The SDC provides demographic data and analysis for the entire state using local, state, and federal data.
Minnesota Office of Higher Education (OHE)
OHE provides oversight and analysis of Minnesota's institutions of higher education.
- Educational Attainment Goal 2025: " Working to increase the percent of Minnesotans age 25 to 44 who have attained a postsecondary certificate or degree to 70 percent by 2025."
- Minnesota Measures complete dashboards and reports. Briefs:
Reports and Analysis
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities publishes a degree and certificate completion report annually that provides data and analysis of completion trends at the system's 37 colleges and universities.
- Degree and Certificate Completion Report including all 37 colleges and universities.
- Appendix B: College-specific data.
The CCSSE is a survey used by community colleges throughout the United States to gather information used to improve students' academic and service experience. The College administers the survey every odd year.
- Executive summary
- Standard report with comparison to small college
- Standard report with comparison to Minnesota State Colleges
Created by the Hope Center for College, Community, and Justice, the #RealCollege Survey, students report on their food, housing, and other basic needs security. The College administers the #RealCollege Survey every odd year. These data were used to shape the College's current strategic plan, SCTCC Next.
SCTCC enrolls degree-seeking students at the undergraduate level. In addition, SCTCC has a dual enrollment program with high schools that is non-degree related but provides high school students with college level credit.
- Fall Enrollment by Admission Status
- Fall Enrollment by Race/Ethnicity
- Fall Enrollment by Part/Full Time Status
- Unduplicated Annual