With tuition and fees at $637.17 for an online 3-credit class, SCTCC is the less expensive way to get generals done. Check out our Tuition and Fees for more info.
SCTCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission - the same HLC as the 4-year universities and colleges in the St. Cloud area.
We handle transfers a lot, and if you're coming to SCTCC from a 4-year to get some classes done, it's easy to register for classes that will transfer.
SCTCC Summer Class Offerings
- Anatomy & Physiology I and II
- General Biology
- College Algebra
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Communication Studies
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Diversity and Social Justice
- History of Rock and Roll
- Intro to Sociology
- Intro to Psychology
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Middle Eastern Cultures
- Nursing Assistant Courses (CNA)
- Analytical Writing
- Technical Writing
- World History
Many of our summer classes are available online so you can take your summer classes from your couch, the deck, the cabin, the boat or wherever is convenient for you!
How to Get Started
- You can register for summer classes now.
- If you receive the Federal Pell Grant, you may qualify for additional funding for summer.
- See your advisor for your access code and assistance with registration.
- If you have questions, contact the Academic Advising Center.
Just log in to eServices and choose SCTCC to find a course. Any classes in the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum will transfer, and if your class isn't included, double-check with your advisor.
Attending the University of Minnesota system or a private college/university?
- First check with your advisor at your college to learn which classes work with your major.
- Then, call us to register as a Visiting Student - 320-308-5075.
- Registration for Visiting Students is now open
Nice job on choosing SCTCC! You'll save time and money, and you'll get the same education as a four-year school!
If you're ready to start your degree at SCTCC:
- Apply to SCTCC
- Receive Acceptance Letter
- Take Accuplacer Assessment Test if Needed
- Complete Orientation
- Meet with your Advisor and get Registered for Summer!
If you are new to SCTCC and just want to take a class or two for your own learning or for work without needing the degree:
- Call SCTCC's Registration Department at 320-308-5075 to get started.
- You can also send an email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Learn more?
Have questions or need help with the process?