The SSS Laptop Loan Program is designed to help SSS students who are unable to use SCTCC’s computer labs on a regular basis due to family needs and financial issues.
SSS has limited laptops available for program participants.
In order to qualify for our program, you must meet all the following requirements:
- Admitted to SSS program
- Maintain Good academic standing
- Show a need for laptop use: family status/financial issues/ program requirements
- Have no outstanding laptop holds
- Demonstrated academic progress (working towards completing a program)
- Sign and follow the SSS Laptop Contract(.pdf)
You may be eligible for SSS Grant-Aid/Scholarship. Awards are given to eligible individuals to help with education costs near the completion of a two-year program. Qualifying students are encouraged to apply the beginning of each January. Priority will be given to:
- Students who are enrolled in TRIO SSS
- Students who have demonstrated progressive academic achievement
- Students who have remained Active participants
- Students with unmet financial need
Want more information about grant aid assistance?
Ask your SSS advisor during your next appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Northway Building Room 1-131A