TRIO students can visit nearby destinations for cultural or educational activities. TRIO SSS also sponsors interactive workshops so students can build and develop new skills related to college life.
TRIO advisors can help you with:
- Academic advising
- Set academic and career goals
- Monitor academic progress
- Transfer to four-year colleges
- Financial assistance
- Financial literacy
- Career planning and job preparation
- Educational workshops and field trips
Drop-in or make an appointment via Bookings.
TRIO Student Support Services offers both General Education and one-on-one Course Specific Tutoring services to students who are a part of the TRIO SSS program.
To receive General Education Tutoring, SSS students can use the TRIO Resource Center or Center for Academic Success, where tutors are available Monday through Friday. Students are able to make one-on-one General Education Tutoring appointments in the TRIO Resource Center, or stop in and receive help as needed.
- Complete a Tutor Request Form
- Meet with Tutor Coordinator
- Create a Tutoring Plan
- Receive Tutoring Services
- Provide Feedback on Tutor Plan and Services
Northway Building Room 1-131A