Copies can be requested in person or via e-mail.
- Standard copy services using white, colored or heavier paper
- Color copies on white, glossy white, heavier paper or glossy cardstock
- Binding using either coils or combs
- Cutting (if you prefer to use half sheets)
- A self-service cutter is also available
- Laminating (a minimum of 1-hour notice is required)
Paper can be requested in person or via e-mail and is available for pick up during hours of operation. Delivery is not available.
- 8.5x11 (white and colors)
Incoming mail will be placed in your mailbox typically by 10:30 a.m. on the day it was delivered to the mail center.
If you have not been notified that you have a mailbox in the Copy Center please see the Copy Center staff.
If you do not remember your box number or combination ask the Copy Center staff.
Outgoing mail must be in the mail room by:
- Morning mail deadline: 8:15am
- Afternoon mail deadline: 1:30pm.
- Mail delivered after this time will go out the following business day.
- Place Cost Center or department name in upper left-hand corner.
- Please send advance notice on large mailings (100 pieces+) for planning purposes. Please deposit mail in receptacles. Do not place mail on top as it is not secure. The capacity of the outside blue mailbox is small. Large mailings will not fit and will go out the following business day.
- Please seal envelopes if they contain more than five sheets of paper; are bubble envelopes, large envelopes (6x9,9x12,10x13), or “No Postage Necessary” envelopes. The meter cannot seal these. Per USPS request, please tape over metal clasps.
- Separate non-sealed and sealed envelopes.
- Face all envelopes in the same direction, flaps down.
- Pieces can be weighed to determine postage required.
- Boxes up to 30 pounds can be mailed through the mail center.
- Certified mail service is available for campus mail with a return receipt notification. See the mail center staff for details.
- Personal mail can be placed in the outgoing mail slot if it is stamped. Stamps may be purchased in The Bookstore.
- Please check mailboxes daily.
- Please do not use tape, clips, or rubber bands to keep your mailbox open. We receive private and confidential mail.
Pricing is available to help you design effective mail pieces that can mail at the lowest rate possible.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
1:30 to 2:30 p.m.