One of the ways we do this is through campus education and advocacy. It is our goal to be sure that we are creating an inclusive campus through student support, education, destigmatization, and student empowerment. We do that through campus events, trainings and presentations to students, faculty, and staff, and collaboration with other departments and divisions at SCTCC.
Sign Language Interpreter Request Form
- TEDTalk: Student Activism for Disability Justice and Holistic Access by Marion Quirici
- Disability History, Culture, and Community - Disability & Philanthropy Forum (disabilityphilanthropy.org)
- Respect Ability - Fighting Stigmas. Advancing Opportunities
- Universal Design | DO-IT (washington.edu)
- Promoting the Rights of Persons with Disabilities - United States Department of State
- Keep Learning — Disability Equality Education
*Third party links are not monitored by SCTCC. If a link is broken, redirects you, or is no longer what is listed here, please contact Accessibility Services to get the link updated or removed. Thanks!
Jeanna Franklin, MS, LPCC
Mental Health Professional
Wellness Resource Services
Mental Health Resources | St. Cloud Technical Community College (sctcc.edu
Student Support Manager
Non-Academic Student Support & Basic Needs | St. Cloud Technical Community College (sctcc.edu)
Vice President of Cultural Fluency, Equity, & Inclusion
Andrew Pflipsen, Ed.D.
Vice President of Student Affairs
- Carol Brewer
Director of Safety & Security
Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Accessibility Services Coordinator
Accommodations Specialist, Accessibility Services