What you really want to know:
SCTCC Wi-Fi network: SCTCC Wireless
SCTCC Wi-Fi Password: cyclones
Wireless access on your Windows PC
Enable your wi-fi
- Start > Control Panel > Network Connections
- Right Click on your wireless connection and enable
- Some older laptop computers also have a switch on the outside of the case. Make sure that this is in the ON position.
Connect to SCTCC Wireless
- Right-click on your wireless connection again
- Choose “View available wireless networks”
- If nothing shows up, click refresh
- When you see SCTCC Wireless, choose it and connect
- For the password use: cyclones
- Open your web browser (ex. Internet Explorer or Firefox)
Wi-fi access on your Mac
- Make sure your wi-fi is on by clicking on the wi-fi symbol in the upper right of your menu bar
- The wi-fi networks should automatically populate in the menu under the wi-fi symbol
- Choose SCTCC Wireless as your network
- Use cyclones as the password
With eduroam you can use your school's Wi-Fi authentication at any eduroam hotspot in the world and join instantly and securely, including at SCTCC. The first time you use it on any device you should use the configuration assistant to connect. After that, you can connect by clicking on Eduroam from the list of available Wi-Fi networks and entering your StarID credentials.
View the eduroam instructions for more information.